Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Building Status

On Friday, I returned from a four day trip to New Jersey. This was my first time visiting the Garden State since I was a kid so it was certainly an adjustment (especially with the driving). I spoke with a lot of nice students and parents over the course of my stay. Many students whom I spoke with had similar questions about Western New England that I was happy to answer. One current WNEC news event that seems to generate a lot of interest is the new academic building. I am happy to report that our new building will be ready for classes beginning in January 2011! The building will hold all pharmacy, science, and psychology classes. It looks beautiful from the outside (I have yet to go inside). One of the best parts of this new building which I believe is a great aspect of Western New England as well, is that the constructors of the building actually took input from WNEC students and faculty in regards to what they wanted in their new building. So quite literally this new academic building is a result of what the current Western New England community wanted. You can see the amazing progress of the construction of this building online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEaaRmNUncg

No comments:

Post a Comment