Friday, September 24, 2010

Week One in the Books

Just finished up my first full week of travel, and my rental car is certainly feeling the effects. In just about a week and a half, I have put almost 2,000 miles on my rental car! This past week the WNEC caravan rolled into West Springfield on Monday for a local visit. Next, it was onto some schools just south of Boston including Catholic Memorial, Xaverian, Archbishop Williams, BC High, Ursuline Academy, Fontbonne Academy, and Notre Dame Academy. Finally today I was able to get back to Connecticut for another round of schools featuring Bolton High, Rham High, and Bacon Academy.

Next week I will be heading to North Shore MA which also happens to be where I am from! I'll be staying with the folks who are very excited (I think) to have me around. I look forward to getting back home and meeting with some more great high school students! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment